Welcome to the new home of Opus Ejuice Co!
Our new website is here to make your life easier - in as much as a website for an ejuice company can :)
We live in a mobile world with more and more people using their mobile devices (with small screens) to access the information they need. To this end, the Opus website was designed for mobile first, meaning that using it on your mobile device should be intuitive and simple. That's not to say that the desktop site was neglected, just that every part of the design considered how it would look and behave on a smaller screen.
Besides providing information on our products, services and stockists, this site will also provide you with news, information, and reviews related to the vaping industry.
Our home page will provides a quick overview including the latest news/artices posted, featured products and stockists, as well as a quick summary of what we are all about.
The remainder of the website is divided into four main sections, which are:
- Info: where you can find news, articles, reviews and more.
- Products: where you can find out more about our products.
- Stockists: where you can find out where you can purchase our products.
- Contact: where you can send us a message.
There is a lot going on here, so let's have a quick look at the features offered by each section.
The Info Page
The info page is divided into four sections:
- Pinned: important posts are saved here so that they are always easily accessible. This section is collapsed by default; use the Expand button to open it.
- What's New: this is an expanded list of the latest posts, with the newest posts at the top of the list.
- Blog: this area holds all the news, announcements, articles, etc.
- Reviews: this area is dedicated to reviews. Here you can find information on various vaping related products, as reviewed by us.
Entries on these pages have icons assigned to them. These icons are used to identify the content of the entry - for example, Event entries are identified by a calendar icon. An icon legend is located just below the reviews section for reference.
The Blog & Reviews section may, over time, fill up with many entries. To ensure that the website runs smoothly these sections are divide into pages. You can switch pages at the bottom of each section to see more entries.
The Product Pages
This section is divided into two pages: the Product List and the Product Detail pages.
The Product List page shows all of our products. Each product on this page shows it's flavour icons, available bottle sizes as well as it's rating.
This page also allows you to filter the product list on: Range, Bottle Size, and Profile. To access this feature, simply tap/click the Filter button. Simply select what you want to filter on and tap/click the Apply button. Use the Reset button to show all products again.
When you tap/click on a product in the list, you will be taken to the Product Detail page for that product. This page will show you all the details about the selected product as well as some product images that you can view in high quality by tapping/clicking on them.
This page also allows you to view the ratings and reviews for the selected product. The rating (out of 5) is shown as a series filled/empty stars, with testimonials underneath. You can tap/click Show Reviews to see all the ratings/reviews for the selected product.
To add your own rating/review, follow these steps:
- Tap/click the Add button; NOTE: if there are no ratings/reviews yet, this step is not needed.
- Select your star rating out of 5 - do this by tapping/clicking the stars at the top of the box.
- Enter your name and email address (this is required).
- Optionally, you may also add a review (and title) if you have something you wish to say about the product.
- Finally, tap/click the Add Rating button and your rating/review will be submitted for review*.
* Unfortunately, due to the nature of the web, we need to review all ratings/reviews to prevent abuse. If needed we will let you know if your review was denied, and our reason for doing so.
The Stockists Page
This page shows an alphabetical list of places where you can buy our products.
By default all stockists are listed here, but you can filter on Region and Type (online/physical store). To do so tap/click the Filter button, then select what you want to filter on and tap/click the Apply button. Use the Reset button to show all stockists again.
Once you find the name of a stockist you want, simply tap/click their name and links to their website (if any) and physical shops (if they have) will be displayed underneath their name. Tap/click one of these to open the link in a new tab.
The icons next to each of stockists name is used to indicate whether they have a website or physical store .
The Contact Page & Newsletter Sign-up
The contact page allows you to send us a message. On the provided form simply enter your name, email address, phone number (if you want us to call you), and the message you wish to send. The simply tap/click the Send Massage button to send the message.
We will do our very best to respond to your message (if needed) as soon as we possibly can.
At the bottom of each page there is also a newsletter sign-up form. If you wish to receive our newsletter just type your name and email address and tap/click the Sign Me Up! button.
We hope you enjoy the new Opus website!
Please feel free to send us feedback and/or comments about the website - especially if you run into any problems using it.
And thank you for supporting Opus Ejuice Co!